Thursday, April 29, 2010

When I grow up.....

This morning Carter told blurted out "When I grow up, Mommy, I want to be a Pastor!".  Be still my heart!  That was one of the sweetest things that could come from him.  Not because that is what I want him to be, but because it is from HIS heart and it shows me he has a heart for God.  He's always been very aware of God, creation, and heaven.  We have a lot of talks and there is nothing like the innocence of a child of God.  No one is without blemish or sin, but there is something about a true childlike faith that I think just warms the Lord's heart. 

 Our little Carter in 2006

I don't know what God's plan for Carter is, but I just pray that he will follow Him all the days of his life.....even Carter realizes how much he is loved by God and how special he is!

No comments: